JOB DESCRIPTION: Responsible for designing, coding, documenting and testing of new and existing programs. Develops, implements and/or maintains computer programs for information systems. Analyzes and designs departmental systems and consults with users to determine requirements.
- ¨C++,C,.NET,VB,SQL,XML and Java
- Network programming
- Relational databases
- Visual Studio
- Multithreaded programming
TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS: Less than 10 %
- ¨Bachelor's or Associates degree in computer science, computer information systems.
- ¨Demonstrated knowledge of object orientated programming environment and programming tool set.
- ¨Some knowledge of software development methodologies, project management procedures
- Ability to analyze and solve problems; coordinate,plan and schedul; test and implement programs.
- Uses logic and technical knowledge in completing programming tasks; Develops programs from specifications, tests and implements programs
- Performs research and identifies program problems; develops solutions
- 1 - 3 years experience in computer programming. (A combination of relevant college course work/training and programming experience may be used to satisfy the required three years of experience)
- Considerable knowledge of structured programming techniques and ability to test application programming.
- Skill in writing program code
- Ability to communicate effectively with individuals from diverse socio-economic backgrounds.
- Compiles and writes documentation to describe program development and revisions
- Analyzes, designs and tests new and/or existing systems
- Follows specified guidelines and system standards in writing, testing and documenting