JOB DESCRIPTION: Individual must be able to create PLC programs, Electrical schematics, and handle commissioning responsibilities in the Electrical Controls Industry. It includes integrating the controls system with computer systems. Work with customers to define and understand the requirements of the projects. Work on your own and in a team environment.
- ¨PLC Programming using Rockwell or Siemens at a minimum
TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS: 10% - 30% travel, domestic and international opportunities
- ¨BSEE, BSEET,BSCIT
- ¨Review projects including quotes, job specifications and resolve any quote to job specifications differences.
- ¨Review specifications and standard practices - inclusive of the internal hardwired and logic standards, general specifications and scope of work
- Troubleshooting basic Ethernet networks
- Debugging with no additional support
- Ability to work independently and in a team atmosphere
- Minimum 3 - 5 years of industry experience
- System Architecture including non-standard material and control panel power requirements/distribution.
- Design requirements which include establishing non-standard designs, generating system map layouts, generating a sequence of operations, reviewing cycle time studies and dimension switch layouts, generation of design packages, design logic, enter logic, and the design of Smart displays.
- Enjoy working with and programming computers
- Assist or lead commissioning of controls systems
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Self-starter, willing to go beyond expectations.
- Willing to travel when required.