JOB DESCRIPTION: Individual must be able to perform design, engineering and field start up responsibilities for System Integration in the Electrical Controls industry. In addition proven trouble shooting skills are necessary.
- ¨RSLogix 5, 5000
- Drive Executive, Drive Explorer
- RSView Studio
- RS Networx for DeviceNet, ControlNet, EtherNet IP
- PanelBuilder PDS 1400e, 32
- Microsoft Office Suite
TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS: 25% travel minimum, domestic and international opportunities
- ¨AS, BSEE, BSEET, or technical degree
- ¨Review projects including quotes, job specifications and resolve any quote to job specifications differences.
- ¨Review specifications and standard practices - inclusive of the internal hardwired and logic standards, general specifications and scope of work
- Material responsibility includes advance material order, specifying Mod Box material, specifying Panel material, writing Mod Box EBMS and writing panel material EBMs.
- Debugging with no additional support
- 3 - 5 years of industry experience
- System Architecture including non-standard material and control panel power requirements/distribution.
- Design requirements which include establishing non-standard designs, generating system map layouts, generating a sequence of operations, reviewing cycle time studies and dimension switch layouts, generation of design packages, design logic, enter logic, and the design of Smart displays.
- Assistings with installation
- Launch and Standby
- Ability to work independently and in a team atmosphere