JOB DESCRIPTION: Individual must have experience in Instrumentation and Controls, preferably in Water and Wastewater and Process Controls environments. Knowledge of PLC programming, Panelview HMI screens, SCADA Application programming preferred.
- ¨Understand P&ID Plans and Industry Specifications
- PLC programming using ladder logic and/.or function block
- Wonderware, iFIX, WinCC by Siemens, FactoryTalk View and/or GE Cimplicity
- SCADA Hardware and Software
- HMI programming
TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS: 25% travel
- ¨BSEE or BS Computer Science or Comparable experience
- ¨Proven abilities in design, engineering, start up, testing and implementation phases of project
- ¨Review specifications, I&C Control drawings, HMI screens, PLC programs, SCADA, etc.
- Experience with Panelview HMI Screens, FactoryTalk View, etc.
- Requires an in-depth knowledge of Industry standard process design methods such ISA and UL 508A with a technical/engineering controls background
- 3 - 5 years experience in instrumentation & controls
- Effective communication with the customer and meet all deliverable due dates
- Assure customer Factory Test requirements are met per the specifications
- Superior organizational and analytical abilities needed to communicate company and customer needes with other departments and outside vendors
- Knowledge of current electrical safety standards such as NEC and OSHA