The PanelView 300, 300 Micro, 550, 600, 900, 1000, 1400 standard terminals provide operator interface capabilities in space saving, flat-panel designs or 14-inch CRTs. These electronic operator interfaces feature pixel graphics and high-performance functionality in color, grayscale and monochrome flat-panel designs.
They offer high-performance functionality including advanced alarm handling, screen security, analog gauges, ATA PC memory card, universal language support, and online printing for more intuitive operator control.
The entire line of PanelView standard terminals is configured using the PanelBuilder32 software, allowing for easy conversion and reuse of applications. The graphical interface of Microsoft Windows simplifies application design and reduces development costs. Using standard tools, objects, graphics and imported bitmaps, you can configure screens quickly and easily. Other time-saving advantages let you cut/copy/paste and import/export tags in and between PanelView applications. In addition, multiple applications can be open at the same time.
- Keypad, Touch Screen, or Keypad/Touch Screen combination terminals offer convenient and flexible choices for operator input.
- Pixel Graphic Displays in color, grayscale and monochrome are designed to offer minimal depth with maximum viewing angles.
- Full Complement of Operator Devices to create screens including push buttons, selectors, numeric and ASCII entry devices, diagnostic indicators, message displays, embedded numeric and ASCII variable displays, custom graphics and more.
- Extensive Alarm Capabilities to record and display important data on triggered alarms including active status with additional options for printing or clearing the Alarm List.
- Screen security. Operator access can be controlled by assigning security classifications to application screens.
- ATA PC Flash memory cards for fast application downloads, convenient storage of Universal Language Support fonts, and simplified firmware upgrades.
- Optional RS-232 Printer Port to print alarms, alarm lists, triggered messages and triggered states of a multi-state indicator.
- Field replaceable Backlights to extend the life of the PanelView 550, 600, 900, and 1000 (color) terminals.
- Universal Language Support for over 46 local languages.
- Communication flexibility. ControlNet, DeviceNet, EtherNet/IP, Data Highway Plus, Remote I/O, DH-485, and DF1 protocols make these terminals ideal for PLC, SLC 500, ControlLogix, and MicroLogix control platforms as well as open device-level communication